Thursday 13 June 2013

Man of Steel: Movie Review










Coming from the house of Christopher Nolan and Zack Snyder, the movie lives up to the expectations of a 21st century action flick but lacks depth.

Okay so as promised that I'll write about anything and everything, my second blog is dedicated to 'Man of Steel' movie. I got this opportunity to watch the premiere show of a movie which was long awaited. Although I am not a movie critic and this should not be considered as a movie review, but I just felt that I should write about it.

First its an amazing movie in term of an action flick but somehow I felt that because this was coming from big names like Zack Snyder and Christopher Nolan, it should have been a lot more than this. Somehow the emotional connect was missing. The movie could have gone in a little more depth. Anyway having said that, the question arises that should you go for the movie- the answer is definitely Yes! Go for the love of action movie. And yea... 3D does not really make any difference, I would rather prefer the 2D version of it. And while watching the movie, if you happen to notice the amazing background score...that will be Hans Zimmer for you...again a brilliant piece.

And yes...its 3.9/5.

2 comments:

  1. First movies in franchises usually aren’t the best, which at least has me hopeful for the next installments. Good review Abhishek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that...Infact I am already excited about the next one...Thanks

    ReplyDelete